HANOI (Dec. 7, 2021) — This Christmas season, Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi celebrates “Once Upon a Time” as it transforms into a winter wonderland decorated with classic-style nutcrackers, bringing the holiday to life with renowned French sophistication and joie de vivre.
Marking the holiday spirit in its 121st year, Vietnam’s most storied hotel, now full of festive decorations, turned on 500,000 sparkling lights on Nov. 26, with a towering Christmas tree strewn with red and white ornaments taking center stage at Le Balcon in the Metropole Garden.
Throughout the Christmas and New Year season, the Metropole will host exclusive dining events at its award-winning restaurants Le Club (home to the hotel’s famed Afternoon Tea and evening jazz) and angelina (cocktail bar, whisky lounge and rustic New World cuisine), many of which include optional wine and Champagne pairings. In addition, while Le Beaulieu (high-end French restaurant) is under renovation, the Le Beaulieu menus will be served in the Spices Garden venue overlooking the gardens with a unique Festive wonderland décor.
Christmas Eve. Four special Christmas Eve dinners are on offer at the Metropole on Dec. 24, with prices ranging from VND 3.3 million to VND 6.8 million.
- Two festive buffet dinner seatings at Le Club (6pm and 8:45pm)
- A seven-course gourmet French dinner at the Festive Wonderland by Le Beaulieu
- A six-course set dinner of European & New World cuisine at angelina
Christmas Day. On Dec. 25 the hotel will host a buffet lunch and a series of dinners at three of its restaurants, ranging in price from VND 2.2 million to 5.8 million.
- A signature festive buffet dinner at Le Club
- A five-course set dinner of European & New World cuisine at angelina
- A six-course set gourmet French dinner at the Festive Wonderland by Le Beaulieu
- A “Magnifique” Christmas buffet lunch at the Festive Wonderland by Le Beaulieu
Boxing Day. On Dec. 26 the hotel will offer three special Boxing Day meals.
- A four-course gourmet French dinner at the Festive Wonderland by Le Beaulieu
- A four-course menu of European & New World cuisine at angelina
- An extravagant Sunday brunch at Le Club
New Year’s Eve. With prices ranging from VND 3.1 million to 7.5 million, gala dinners will be the order of the evening as the world prepares to usher in 2022, including:
- A seven-course gourmet French menu at the Festive Wonderland by Le Beaulieu
- Two signature buffet dinner seatings at Le Club (6pm and 8:45pm)
- A six-course menu of European & New World cuisine at angelina
- Tables can also be booked for an exclusive New Year’s Eve countdown celebration at angelina and Bamboo Bar (both from 11 pm onwards).
New Year’s Day. Metropole Hanoi’s culinary team helps kick off the New Year with two special New Year’s Day dinners.
- French gourmet brunch at the Festive Wonderland by Le Beaulieu
- A five-course gourmet French dinner at the Festive Wonderland by Le Beaulieu
- “Tour du Monde” buffet dinner at Le Club
- A five-course set dinner with European & New World cuisine at angelina
Sunday, Jan. 2. The celebrations roll on for a very special Sunday brunch.
- Extravagant French gourmet brunch at the Festive Wonderland by Le Beaulieu, priced from VND 3.9 million. With free flow wine (VND 4.7 million) or with free flow Champagne (5.7 million).
Vegetarian and children’s menus are also available on request. Accor Plus members receive normal dining benefits on Dec. 26 and up to 10% off on Dec. 24, 25 and 31, 2021, Jan. 1 and 2, 2022. All prices exclude 5% service charge and 7% Value Added Tax.
Complimentary car parking at Con Coc park will be offered upon arrival.
Traditional festive hampers are also now available at Metropole Hanoi featuring homemade and imported gourmet products (Fauchon). The hotel’s delicatessen and bakery, L’Epicerie, is offering a range of special holiday gifts, such as its celebrated French Christmas log cake, along with roast turkey, caviar, Fine de Claire oysters and even Santa Claus chocolates.
An assortment of delectable holiday biscuits are also available, presented in an elegant decorative box designed to resemble a history book that pays tribute to the Grand Dame of Hanoi’s 120th anniversary.
For more information on holiday dining options, please contact the hotel food and beverage office or the festive reservations desk at +84 24 38266919 extension 8215 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings may also be made directly online at www.sofitel-legend-metropole-hanoi.com