HUE, Vietnam — As Vietnam gears up for its most extravagant biannual celebration of music, dance and the country’s most enduring cultural pursuits, La Residence Hotel & Spa is paving the way toward a memorable stay experience with a new promotion and package.
Catering to guests in town for the April 12 – 20 Hue Festival, the Hue Homage package combines all of the essentials to any meaningful experience of Vietnam’s most spectacular exhibition. The package includes the following:
• A three-day, two-night stay at the acclaimed 122-room hotel on the Perfume River
• A Colonial Dinner for two, referencing meals once served at 5 Le Loi when the hotel was part of the colonial governor’s residence
• Airport pick-up for arriving guests
• Admission to select Hue Festival performances
• A bottle of the hotel’s signature Woody Ylang scent
• A self-guided bicycle excursion to the renowned Thanh Toan Bridge
For guests determined to indulge the city’s charms for a longer stay, the City Sojourner promotion delivers the following with every booking of three nights or more:
• Daily breakfast in one of Southeast Asia’s most breath-taking breakfast venues
• Dinner for two at Le Parfum, where Sojourners can select from the Western or Vietnamese menu.
• A 30-minute treatment for two at Le Spa, including complimentary use of the sauna and Jacuzzi.
“If you haven’t visited Hue, you haven’t quite had the chance to explore what’s so fundamentally beautiful about our city’s heritage, and its contemporary appeal,” said Phan Trong Minh, general manager of La Residence. “As with New Orleans at Mardi Gras, and Rio de Janeiro at Carnival, there is no more exciting time to be in Hue than during the Festival.”
The Hue Homage package is priced at US $246 net per person, based on double occupancy. For more information on the Hue Homage and City Sojourner package and promotion, contact Mr. Phuoc Dang at email@example.com or +84 (0)5 43 83 74 75.