SINGAPORE — Louis T Collection (Louis T), a new hospitality and building solutions company, and Frontdesk Anywhere, a leader in cloud-based hotel management software, have recently joined forces to provide independent hotels with an all-in-one platform that manages front desk operations alongside centralized rate and inventory management, revenue management and online distribution.
A rising new player in Asia’s hospitality arena, Louis T offers a suite of services covering key aspects of hotel and asset management, as well as building and design solutions. Louis T leverages its diverse in-house expertise and technology alliances to improve a hotel’s operational performance and profitability, its market position, and to optimize product offering and styling. External technology partners like Frontdesk Anywhere will complement its business expansion strategy.
Jing Zhou, senior director of strategic planning at Louis T, identified several key attributes of Frontdesk Anywhere as the inspiration for this partnership.
• Frontdesk Anywhere’s platform has been proven as a cloud-based leader serving more than 1,000 hotels in over 45 countries.
• Its intuitive design, with an easy-to-use interface, makes learning effortless for hotel employees.
• The payment structure makes it affordable, compared to other solutions on the market.
• The Application Program Interface (API) enables 3rd party software vendors to seamlessly integrate with Frontdesk Anywhere in real time.
• Companies like Frontdesk Anywhere are game changers that allow independent hotels to take advantage of tomorrow’s technology.
This new alliance is remarkable as the first step in Louis T’s comprehensive technology offering and as its debut in the hospitality arena.
“A property management system is the core engine of every hotel system,” said Grant Healy, Louis T’s co-founder and chief executive officer. “Our technology solution is holistic and tailored to hotels that regard independence and singularity as central to their appeal. Whilst we have a strong intergroup building solutions and asset management backbone, the alliance with Frontdesk Anywhere provides us with the added technology strength to elevate both independents and small hotel groups to higher levels of success.”
“This strategic alliance will aid in our expansion into new markets,” said Joe Kiernan, Frontdesk Anywhere co-founder and chief technology officer. “We have a strong presence in North America already. Partnering with Louis T will allow us faster penetration into Asia where the group has a strong network and support structure.”
Louis T Collection is a member of The Getz Group of Companies.