QUEENSTOWN, New Zealand — Kiwi roots are blossoming on the South Island of New Zealand as eforea, the popular sanctuary within Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa, launches the Evolu skincare range as one of its core treatment solutions.
The home-grown botanical collection—now available on eforea’s shelves and in its therapy rooms—was created by Kiwi Kati Kasza with natural ingredients from New Zealand. The potent blends include unique plant species, such as native ferns, flax and kawakawa (a coastal plant), along with other pure components ranging from New Zealand manuka honey to marine wakame algae.
Evolu and eforea have worked together to create a custom line, available only in eforea spa treatments, which includes:
● Body mud – using New Zealand avocado pear oil for its softening and smoothing properties, combined with New Zealand kanuka tree oil, known to be healing and antimicrobial.
● Hand and foot cream with menthol – made with hydrating harekeke (flax seed oil), carrot seed oil for its nourishing properties and kiwifruit seed oil with vitamin C and amino acids.
● Rehydration mask - a blend of healing kawakawa and manuka oil, borage oil with provitamin A and gamma linoleic acid and protein-rich hazelnut oil.
To mark the debut, eforea is launching a seasonal special for spa guests untill the end of May. The eforea Natural Balance package uses only the new Evolu range. The 90-minute NZ$145 treatment involves three components:
● Replenish, a total body exfoliation
● Rehydrate, where plant-oil therapies are massaged into the skin
● Refresh, an express facial customized to each client’s needs.
The Evolu range will also be used exclusively in the spa’s Escape journey, one of three distinct treatment collections available at eforea. The Escape menu features tailored facials, body wraps, body scrubs and massages with the highlight of the mix being the 90-minute Purifying Body Experience involving a body scrub of native crushed walnut and kiwifruit, a wrap of mineral rich mud and botanical extracts, a scalp massage and a rhythmic full-body massage.
“The new product line enables us to share some of New Zealand’s purity with our spa guests, while also achieving great results when it comes to skincare,” said spa manager, Elizabeth Regan. “Through our partnership with Evolu, we’re giving guests a spa-style sampling of our clean, green country that we hope they’ll remember long after their visit.”
eforea: spa and Evolu launch party
eforea and Evolu will hold an official launch party at Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa on Feb. 12 at 6:30 pm. The evening of pampering will begin with a traditional Maori welcome and blessing, followed by a wine tasting from Amisfield winery and live music from jazz performer Tania Carter. Guests will also enjoy an inspirational talk by Evolu's founder, Kati Kasza, yoga demonstrations from the well-known yoga and pilates store, Lululemon, beauty treatments ranging from foot soaks to massages, spa tours, product giveaways and exclusive spa deals. All event proceeds will go to Sweet Louise, a breast cancer charity.
Learn more about eforea: spa at Hilton, book appointments and search locations at www.hilton.com/eforea. Media can find more information, watch video interviews, download photography and enjoy virtual tours of eforea at http://news.hilton.com/eforea.